Thursday, March 4, 2010

Birthdays and Sick Boys

Hello everyone!!
Well this past week I have had our twins 6th birthday party!! Yes I did have tears that day. Each year I think about how we had a rocky start when they were born. Kollin and Preston were 9 1/2 weeks early. But by the grace of God they were only on ventilators for 2 days and that was just for precaution. After that they were on nasal assistance only. Also we came home 2 weeks earlier than expected. God has been wonderful to me to give me 3 healthy boys.

But I will post birthday pictures later!! I promise!! We do have another big weekend planned. Instead of the birthday party with all of the cousins(we have a huge family on both sides) we are going to an indoor waterpark. So we have to get rid of this stomach/intestinal virius soon!!

Year ago a friend of mine had said that when her three children would get sick she would throw away the old toothbrushes and but new ones. This helps stop the spread of germs. Well this is what I do. I take a microwave save glass measuring cup, fill it full of water and pop it in the microwave. Bring the water to a boil and stick the toothbrushes in for about 10 minutes. In my opinion this has helped keep us from spreading germs and keep us healthy.

I have some other things I have thought of, so I will post again early next week. Also I have some of our favorite receipes coming.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment